Friday, November 10, 2006

Mini Update...

Monday, my usual off-day, was spent doing video editing for project at friend's place, and for the 1st time I realise it's a shitty job, although someone has to do it....


Of cos we get all sorts of weird poses and after awhile, we started talking cock cos we know shit about subtitling...

And I seriously swear, it's a shitty job trying to subtitle the video.
Even I who's watching the girls do and helping them with the translation find it damn hard to get the timing right...

Nothing much on Tues, less for a movie marathon after econs...

The above is a french movie "Days of Glory" that's showing at Cathay Picturehouse.
What I'll say is it's like Jarhead meets Band of Brothers meets Saving Private Ryan...
It's a rather therapeutic movie that explores the discrimination faced by the Arabs & Africans that were recruited to help the French army during WWII..
And true enough, most of the parts that featured internal struggles, I can pretty much relate to you, although 1/2 the time it felt as if they're speaking some african tribal language except for the occasional "Merci" and "Bonjour"...

And by request of a certain ah yee, I watched Teh The Convenants as well.
Not too bad, although storyline-wise I felt it kinda suck.
Machiam like Volcano High School (the Korean movie) meets Van Hellsing lidat...

Needless to say, I was farking drowsy and stoned on Wed.
Thankfully, I was the 2nd last in my group presenting, + the video & interview gave me some time to recover.
Fumbled alittle during my turn, but hey! Aku not Jap, can't pronounce Nishimatsu Constructions so easily can?

Anyway met up with some of the folks for dinner at Kuishinbo...

It was pretty good, though next time don't take crayfish can?
KNS taste like nothing lidat, dunno what lidat...
The crab was good, though some people abit lazy to deshell the crab, den make me do the job..
Next time need me feed u as well??? -roll eyes-
aku not ahmad can anot... nb... ask ur BF, GF lah... -bish bish-
(or even better, ask leehom lor...heeee)

Oh well... nothing much for thurs, less for drinking, more drinking, and a stupid test on a fri morning...
And not to mention, the usual slip-and-fall while walking in my flip-flops simply cos it's worn out... =(

Needless to say, I jumped up after I fell, showed the symbol for freedom of speech (ie the finger), KNNB at the stupid Indian who went "OUCH~!" and at the raining sky as well...
How Apt for a rainy day...

Anyway do drop by Frujch on thurs 16/11 if any of you is free...
Then again, nah... I scared not enough for everyone to drink...
Light drinking wor... =)

2 MoOeD~!!

At 3:26 pm, November 12, 2006, Blogger gracey said...

celebratin ur bday arh?

 
At 6:33 pm, November 12, 2006, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

sort of. since I can't confirm whether I is gonna celebrate.
super hectic timetable near hatchy day, so might not even wanna celebrate..
at most just gather at wala slack... =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home