Thursday, November 09, 2006

fast...faster...fastest...

So much for the concept of timeflow...
I'm soooo drained now, even though exam's round the corner...

Anyway over dinner I was asked about my previous previous entry...
Which of cos had caused some confusion and 2nd-guessing...
Just to clarify... I was pissed alright... But at the bartender...
To ask for IC is alittle too much...

And to gracey, no you didn't make me angry...
Well ok, actually annoyed me alittle, but nah... It's just your usual 口气 lah...
So didn't really take it to heart, like how uncle fong & co. oso got poke alittle fun at moi...

So dun think too much kk???
Not u but that gay shit bartender wor...

Anyway more updates about the week during the weekends...
gotta put up that elusive evasive wishlist, update that calendar and god-knows-what...

2 MoOeD~!!

At 3:24 pm, November 12, 2006, Blogger gracey said...

I find the bartender irritating as well

 
At 6:34 pm, November 12, 2006, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

gracey> yah lor!! super irritating... bleh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home