Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Puzzles

Guess time isn't really on my side.
Having insufficient time for everything including personal upkeeping, grooming and maintenance is starting to show its ugly sides.
Breathlessness, increased occurrence of injuries, getting more prone to injuries and stuff, and this and that.
All these are signs of me being old...

GOD DAMN IT! I JUST BARELY EXIT THE ARMY AND IS HARDLY 21 AT ALL!

oh well. Life is cruel.
No wonder I keep tio-ing 6, 7, 8...
So I finally see the trade-off...

Anyway life's been great, even with the deadlines crowding around and choking up my airway.
It's nice to be stressed out once in a while, and see nice results. =)
Or at least, till now I'm still pretty happy with what I have been seeing.
As Bs, that is. =)

Meanwhile, I'm still missing something... And I wonder what...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home