Friday, September 29, 2006

Time...

Guess time is running out pretty fast...
This week was spent mainly on meetings and boring crap.
Wed was the only time I got to take a 'decent' break.
With beer and snacks, that is.

Was at Timbre with Marcus & Sabrina, by request of her majesty cos she wanna listen to EIC play.
If you ask me, I'm more of a UnXpected fan... Though ask me again, I'll rather stay home be a couch potato...

It was pretty fun,
DSC05354
Though it's alittle tricky and difficult trying to convince her Majesty to pose with the Heineken bottles...
DSC05352
Of cos she eventually relented lah. Fei Hwa...

Sometimes though, some people just shouldn't drink...
Cos...
1) They can't drink
2) They can't control their intake
3) They still wanna drink...
Well that's how I feel, though I ain't against poor drinker.
(Aku oso cannot drink...only drink tea 1...)

1 thing for sure, the night view certainly looks better when intoxicated...
28092006260
Though I'll rather prefer looking down at everyone from the top...
28072006197
Afterall, the sight & air's better up there....
28072006192

As for today? Quite a fair bit of interesting happenings...
Was walking towards kopitiam when we heard someone singing live at Big Steps.
Then we thought, who's there? Singing competition ah?
As we got closer, we realise... it's Joi Chua, 蔡淳佳!!!
Sadly though when I was abt to snap her, the door bitch event manager came over and say, "no photos pls..."
Alina was soooooo angry that she almost wanted to say, "Sorry, we don't like her lor..."

Anyway guess she's pretty big shot as to warrant special closure time for her...
29092006261
Oh well... Then again, I wonder why FruJch giving away free SPONSORED tixs for her gig...

So happens tonite's her concert, organised by Starhub, + it's sport fiesta in sch today...
So tried various activities...
Like darts, which I FAILED to hit any miserably... (Grouping damn gd though...)
Like bouldering, which I'm still having after-effects of cramped fingers..(so much for slacking and not going gym)
Like bowling, which I failed to stack upon reaching the 5th ball, though we eventually managed as a team with marcus & co.
29092006262
Though 1 of the bowling seniors tried and managed a 6th..
before the thing collapsed when doing the 7th...

Anyway, that's more or less abt all for the week, cos more sai kang to come next week... =(

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home