Saturday, September 09, 2006

I wanted to say...

- That I FARKING hate INDIANS and MALAYS... But that will be farking racist. + Uncle Lee Sr. + Jr. & Uncle Goh will ask me in for tea.
Not to mention, SPF are quite ANAL with people who HATES other races. (IE malay & indians lah. chinaman don't fight chinaman 1 ok?!)
+ I have really nice malay & indian friends... (the latter is nice, less the indian accent...)
Sooo... I will say.... I FARKING HATE INDIANS AND MALAYS WHO STEAL.
IE. subset of people who steal that is within the set of Indians & Malays.
Or maybe in another word, the portion is represented by set of people that is "Indians & Malays that steal." & + those RETARDED lowlife that steal...
- That fuck the world and the government, for the police isn't doing their job about theft and crimes and all other lowlife activities...
- That FUCK all the lowlifes in the world, for u bastards make this world a lousy place, and of cos a live firing range for trigger-happy freaks like us.

So happened that my retarded stupid dumb brother got his wallet stolen...
Apparently by this stupid malay who decides to be stupid and give a stupid reason of "Hi, I'll like to join you all for soccer but I got leg pain, is it ok?" & sit next to their belongings.
And surprisingly this group of STUPID kids actually allowed him.
And even surprisingly when these stupid kids started playing and the guy din join in, they din sense anything weird...
RETARDS...

So much for improved intelligence and reasoning under the new education system... BLEH~!

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home