Friday, September 29, 2006

DumbFucks~

It's amazing sometimes how stupid Singaporeans are sometimes.
To quote what my Prof said....
"I think Singapore is the only city in the world that's safe cos the citizens too stupid to commit crimes, so police can catch easily..."

Just afew mins ago, my toopid dog as usual, did his late night barking at the door.
Normal as usual, I thought, cos he's pretty sensitive to noise and it could be someone next door...
Then...I heard the thing I don't wanna hear... Someone pulled the handle...

Immediately I rushed to the door to check..
No mats retard one in sight...
Not taking a chance, I told my retarded sista go get the keys and open the door so I can go out and check out...
Still no one in sight... Even though sis said she heard someone running away...

Oh well. So much for my sister's toopid speculations, and my toopid brother's retarded behaviour.
Then again, U FARKING KNNBCCB FARKING CB MAT, KEEP UR NON-HALAL FARKING HAND THAT TOUCHED THAT BAK KUT TEH AWAY FRM MY FARKING SHOES AND ASSETS!!!
(u can have the rest...=P)

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home