Friday, September 01, 2006

Bash, Club, and KTV pubs...

Bash for freshmen was surprisingly boring at 1 point in time.
So boring that the 3 of us decided to retreat to PURE to slack... (since retro was really...retro...)

JQ + Marcus @ PURE
Camwhoring by the 2 folks since I have my 2mp fone...
Of cos, there's more camwhoring on someone else's cam, but I've no farking idea who the fark is that.
Afterall, there's so many people (and babes) that I said hi and bye to last night...

Ms Ma went dancing anyway, so did the 2 guys, and the 3 4 Uni-Y babes, as such I got so fed up in PURE...
Anyway fey & JF's msg came promptly at the right time, and I hopped over to join them at member's, which was well more happening since it's at the main area...
Besides, PK & young's playing those KTV pub games, which seems damn fun... =P

Guess who?
Meanwhile, guess who!!

Anyway we hopped over to ktv pub for more fun,
Macallen + green tea = hurhurhur~!!
and drinks as well, though my health didn't permit that really...

Given the serenity of the place,
Selegie Area...
the mellow feeling of the school nearby, and the mixed feelings I had, I concluded that I should go home and zzz early, lest I go school late.. =P

Anyway, life isn't that bad when things are simple...
But when other things are present in your life, things can only get better or complicated...
As for me? I'll prefer the former definitely...

Which is why I decide to ignore the latter....

P.S. ms suming gave me a earful of lecture and asked me go see doc abt my health... BLEH~

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home