Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lacking...

I feel that people nowadays are still lacking in something...
Just like how most (if not all) of the Ms Universe would say proudly, "World Peace!", originality seems to be wearing out...

I'm not that much concerned about originality and novelty, though that would impress me no doubt, but rather MORE of how exactly you go about doing and achieving it.
Who farking cares about world peace, if you just say for the fun of it, and not for the farking purpose of achieving it?!?!

Machiam talk is cheap, k? Or to put it crudely in hokkien, "Chui Kong Lum Par Song..."

Life's pretty much dull when U ain't committed to doing something that you're doing...
Or rather, believing in what you're doing...

On a side note, I wanna go watch the Jap Coast Guard movie, Umizaru 2: Test of Trust!!!!

I saw Umizaru 1 on SCV and felt it was quite an inspirational movie, though not as inspirational as BR of cos... (more blood!)
The message on the poster was pretty good I felt...
"He's committed to saving lives. Can he commit to living one?"

Oh well... more slacking to come...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home