Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ideals, Future, Trials...

Every now and then, I tend to look back in the past, even though I've tried really hard (& failed really miserably as well trying) not to do so.
Practising what you preach is really hard.
To look forward and anticipate the future without referring to the past can be a challenging and tower-high task, especially if you've never tried this before.
No doubt the past is sweet, but the past can be bitter as well...

Sometimes when you lose sight of your very own ideals, who do you think of, or look for?
I never believe life is about blind & random testing of luck, but rather a game of alternatives where you make educated guesses on the choices available.
Of cos sometimes everyone loses, but it's all about damage control in the 1st place, isn't it?

Life's never fair, which is why you're so short and I'm so fair.
Well that's not the point, but you get the point I'm driving across?

Then again, life's pretty much about being a deaf-mute at times, which is why I too don't get what I'm blogging about...
Maybe I should just go... zzzz.... =(

1 MoOeD~!!

At 11:53 pm, August 14, 2006, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

dun worry sunshin3 sweetie...
if i can't get the pt, i dun think u can get the pt either...

just well, read and well...laugh abt it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home