Sunday, July 02, 2006

Soccer, Bdaes, & all S-affiliated Items...

I seem to have cursed love-hate relationship with all S-affiliated things...
And they are...

Spine
Weeks ago, I went for my pre-enrolment checkup which includes a X-ray of the chest...
And guess what I saw?
20062006162
Pretty shocking crap... My spine's pretty much in the form of S shape...
I wonder about that shadow in the middle of the spine though.
Anyone care to answer that question???

Schoolmates
Last Sunday, we gathered as a class to celebrate the bdae of 1 of our JC schoolmate, Charyl.
25062006168
And there she is, with the bag & jacket we gave her as a class... =)

Sipping & Slacking
One fine evening, I went to meet 1 siao char bor for chill-out with martini while slacking & crapping away about the future...

And like all vain charbors, she has a furry bag...
26062006170

Anyway we soon were at the place of leisure, where the menu was presented to us for our choice of poison...
26062006172
I can't remember what the heck I had, only that it was pretty good.
26062006173
I only remembered that Desire was very, very nice though.
26062006174

Well that's all just so nice for a tiring night after a horrible day of work...

Soccer
Brazil lost.... Sad...

Meanwhile, I did the stupidest, craziest, dumbest stunt...
ticket
8 goals for Sleague, at the odds of 21... hee...
Ultimate cheap thrill...

Oh well, that's so much just for the week... =)

1 MoOeD~!!

At 8:05 pm, July 02, 2006, Blogger Joelle said...

yar lah yar lah~

vain lah.. T_T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home