Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Re-stating my point...

I hate to admit these, but I only came back with...
- 5 keychains
- afew packets of tibits,
- lots of doggie food,
- 2 t-shirts,
- & a god-damn freaking big ANA model plane, courtesy of my annoying dad that spoilt my whole damn trip.
From Singapore.
(Now, don't bug me if no pressies k? SHHOOO~ besides, last time bought for u all liao...)

I hate to say this, but never take orders, especially for large objects.
These usually sucks.

There's a 101 things I can bitch about, like how my middle name in Bangkok's Robert (or Carrot Head), how everything's been marked up ridiculously high, how cursed Thais are to have such boring commentators for WC that they bored me to Zzz for the last 2 final matches...

My travelling companion was great, akin alittle unhappy about my sleepwalking stint.
I'll like to blog on about how god-damn big Chaktukchak mkt is, or how Patpong has lots of nightclubs (p.s. refer to later entries..), but right now, I just had this something to say....


"Sometimes, it's best if things stay the way they are..."
Sometimes, it's alright to admit you're wrong, you're scared, and that you're lost..."
"And sometimes, it's necessary to know what you want actually..."

But the most important of all, is that...

"Sometimes, it's a must to acknowledge that you're wrong..."


Pardon me, but somehow something melancholic in nature struck me while I was overseas...
As what I usually quoted, Life sucks.
But to let Life suck the heck outta you, you suck bigger. (& longer)

Somehow, I just wished things hadn't changed a single bit.
Or was it me who has changed alot?

1 MoOeD~!!

At 4:16 pm, July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...so right abt...?
-cow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home