Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The day of endless happenings...

Today's entry contain quite a fair no. of fotos, so bear with it k? (no one ask u to bear anyway...)

As usual, today's another doomsday, considering the level of difficulty of the Law paper.
Besides, my usual 'seasonal' rashes from yesterday's back to haunt me again.
Irritating Rashes
This was taken like 1 hour before the exam at 2pm.
Before that, I had the 1st sign of it at like say, 11am? it disappeared by 12+.
& of cos, it gotten so bad and almost out of hand that I had to go buy tiger balm to soothe it.

Not that soothing though, of cos.
Saw Jane at Expo too though..
She's there for her UOL exam.. So QiaO~

And after the horrible exam which the new toopid law examiner from NUS law set, everyone's rushing off like mad.

Of cos, I need not mention how it's like yesterday.
KNN buy 3 goal, come out 6 goal that type of situation.
Irritating. Besides, I'm hating everything about law.
All those I've never seen or studied at all came out... BLEH~

Anyway back to story...
It's chaotic, both inside the hall...
post-exam...

As well as outside...
Post-exam 2

Guess maybe it's the John Little Sales at Expo.
Then again, NAH~
Everyone brain-dead after the paper liao...
But lucky me, cos got Joel Ah Yee Jie Jie to pei me go shopping...
And let's just say we met her friend working part-time there, and well...
I sort of gotten a free gift. Yup.

We then adjourned to Bugis for Fishie & Co.
& while waiting...
Joel Ah yee & her ah gu t-shirt...
Joel tried to struck a shu nu pose with that ah gu gu on her t-shirt while looking at the menu, but failed miserably.
(Damn, shld have foto-shopped and added the saliva dripping...hee)

Anyway fast-forward, I'm back home and guess what I found?
Absolut Ruby Red
The new in the row, Absolut Ruby Red..
Heard frm dad it comes free with 2 mini Absoluts if you buy a pair of these..
While stock last, of cos. (FEI HWA!)

Happy Absolut Family
And TA-DA, Happy new family...
With the 2 kids, no less...
(duno who's the parents...)

On the heavy-weight side, I was stunned to see this baby...
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Magnum
The Johnnie Walker Blue Label Magnum, containing 1.75L in a leather box with silk linen.

Blue Label 2...
& of cos, a special unique serial number for these.
Though of cos these pales still to the special edition Blue Label Square, which has only a total production of 1000 pieces.

Dad was telling me he's considering selling this dear away if the price is right.
So let me know if interested k? =P

Meanwhile back to work for wed & thurs lor.
bleh.
Exam was screwed 'fun' while it lasted.
1 final one to go next mon...

1 MoOeD~!!

At 12:56 pm, June 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joel> go and die lah.
not found in SG lor...
got box somemore lor...
anyway 1 more final blue label square limited ed to go, den can collect sth else liao...

-chant vodka-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home