Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pressed...

Daisy & MI:3 was nice, though I thought Daisy appealed to me more.
Perhaps there's the additional romance part, and all the sad love stories...

Of cos, these few days have been taking its toll on me...
My right eye has taken a toll for the worse, with the irritation being worser and I've no damn idea whether I accidentally injured my cornea like what happened to Peichong a long time ago.
Of cos, those damn ankles especially the left feels sluggy, especially while overloading them during peak hours.

This is so wrong...
& there's a damn mock for law this fri.
Of cos, need not mention the endless work..

I never liked things that don't reciprocate at all...
Wonder why I kept doing them...

I need more time on weekends!!! =*(

1 MoOeD~!!

At 1:11 am, May 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care, dude...didn't know u were sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home