Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bad Luck...

These few days have been really bad for me.
Or rather, plagued with bad luck.

On Mon when collecting IC, DyS1 wasn't around and his PA had to sign for him, and told me to pray hard that the CAC side doesn't notice.
Not to mention, Admin Spec Phua CB isn't around and I had to pass COS my AHM toopid card. (hope he doesn't kope the $$)
Of cos, not forgetting the previous day's stupid mobilisation...

Then hor, the best thing of the day happens when I went Changi...
The girls in the office forgot about faxing Traders' side the invoice, AWB & breakdown list.
So had to wait for about 1/2 hr...
& after that...more shit to come...
The whole CIAS server was actually down!!!
Luckily, my cargo was livestock and they could process it manually...hee...

As for today... Guess what?
They forgot to click send but clicked draft instead while applying for some certifications yesterday.
That caused me about a 20mins wait at AVA... =(

Anyway, the only good thing of the day is....
INTERVIEW!!!
WHEEE~~
But then so stressed from exam prep liao, dunno can cope anot...
Wait thurs must go buy tie... =P

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home