Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bad Combinations...

As if going back for a do-nothing range was bad enough, I had "Big 2" session after we got back from 12 to 3.30am, before zzz-ing and going work the next day...
and I'm here blogging...

Sad, cos Emily's leaving oso due to some permit problems.
Thus we went to celebrate her bdae at Waiting Bar (used to be My Place), where there's pretty much eye candies.
Of cos, of all I fancied one particular 1. As usual.
Cows don't change their spots overnight, u know?

Anyway, it's fun, it's tiring, and it's taxing.
I wonder if I'll see my usual fav. pet around the next morning, taking a morning stroll...
squirrel taking a walk

Then again, the si-bei-dao mew mew will be great to see too....
mew mew on letterbox
However on closer look, it might be thinking...
close-up
KNN, nv see mew mew pussy before ah?

OH well, draggy nights are always all around the place...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home