Thursday, April 06, 2006

A brief & short moment...

Before we realised it, it's 4 weeks already, & PTP's ending liao.
Just like any school terms, with studies comes play...
So We took the kids out to see tanks, bridges and all sorts of rubbish that I doubt any decent person will wanna have dealings with.
Note the usage of the word, "Decent". Or perhaps I shld use "Sane" instead?
MCV & CEV
It wasn't exactly a fun trip for me though, considering I watched it over & over & over again & again...
Just like those toopid red-assed exhibits in the zoo. Or that stupid tiny shark at Wisma.
See so many times, still so small.

After which, we made them make their bed & tidy up their room before we have some informal sharing sessions with them.
Illegal Gathering...
Or for some of us, our final last words.

Of cos there were lots of ridiculous stuff being done, like arm-westling...
Arm-Wrestling


Overheard during this 2's match...
PS: "If u win, I let u book
out..."
Botak: "Really?!?!" -eyes wide open-
PS: "Bluff u 1..."

& during Xiang-En & PS's match...
X: "Psst... I pay u $100, u let me win k?" -pretend pass $$ under
table-

Kids nowadays, they never fail to come up with new stunts...

& of cos, a nice good bath outdoor...
Outdoor Bath...
To cool down of cos...

If u ask me, I'll miss that damn place after next week...
But of cos, I miss my darlings most...
Almond
"My Precious..."
Afterall, after 1.5 yrs of being with them, who won't miss them??? =)

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home