Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sidenotes...

On a side note, I feel sad thinking abt that movie...
I'm so gonna get the DVD & watch over again & again...
It's so funny, yet so sad...
Only if life could be like that...

On another side note, it's really nice to be with her yesterday.
How I wish time freezes in place last night...
Oh well, I'm dreaming again...

Anyway, Naeboo's giving me weird suggestions on what to grow on you everyday...
(I dunno where u wanna grow them...)
Mon - Blue mushrooms
Tues - Brown mushrooms
Wed - Green ladyfingers
Thurs - Purple dildo eggplants
Fri - Red used sanitary pad angku kueh
Sat & Sun - up to ur own imagination...

Anyway, our NSFC conversation consists of having edible pimples & bananas growing on ur face, thus making u truly a real yellow Lan Jiao Bin(Face)... =)

Well, gotta prep for IPC from Mon to Wed.
A stay-out course, but sucky no doubt.
& the fact that they're trying to make us more mean isn't helping much.
I is too nice to tekan others, don't u think?

Oh well... sucky week next week, with the exam registration coming soon in the next few weeks...

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home