Monday, February 20, 2006

Pain

I certainly have weird fetishes compared to others...
Things like gothic lolitas outfits, the J-Rock/Pops, the likes etc...

But 1 of the weirdest thing that I ever took a fancy to, was Pain.
Pain as in pure sensational pain inflicted upon yourself via others' or your own mistakes.
(P.S. I not so gungho cut myself up k?)
I took a SM approach towards it back then in JC when things din work out well, & push myself harder till almost the point of no return...

They always say, "Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional".
Well, my stand to that is that it's full of crap & bullshit.
They always come as a package... Buy 1 get 1 free that type, U get it? =)

Anyway, pain's 1 of the most irritating thing that I ever had a love-hate r/s with...
It makes u forget everything else & focus on the source, & it keeps you in touch with your human-self that you're still alive,
yet it has to spoil everything by telling u that u're infallible.
That inevitably that pain from elsewhere will come back.

This sucks... Of cos, till I embraced "Happy-go-lucky"-ism... =)

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home