Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ideals, Lives & Dreams...

Is it wrong to pursue your dreams & ideals, regardless of all things?
Is it wrong, even at the expense of your personal life, your frens, or even others?
Sometimes, I pursued these mindlessly & blindly, not knowing what lies ahead, what others think, and not giving a deal or caring abt how others feel...
& eventually, only to realise everything's wrong, everything's gone...
But did I regret it? Never...
Cos the future is as uncertain as I am...

On a not-so-bright note, Former Deputy Prime Minister S. Rajaratnam, one of Singapore's founding fathers, has passed away recently, 3 days from his 91st Bdae..
& of cos with such events, we were unfortunately involved too with Ops White Star/Twilight... Which definitely isn't that bright, considering...
1) We are ORD personnels LEH!
2) We are a training coy, not ops coy...
3) Seriously, we don't know him at all...
4) Why our formation/unit always tio this type of national level 'sai kang' 1?
Of cos, most of these thoughts were dispersed & gotten rid of after we read up on what they've done for the nation. Well, most of.
Afterall, us humans are a type of very low-life shameless creature that complains non-stop all day long. =)

& only recently I gotten to realise the unpleasant part abt such ops.
Too bad it's considered confidential... Then again, as if u'll care...
Darn. & I farking hate the way they treat us as free labour & that we're not supposed to see daylight, show face, or even be seen by the media. KNN~!
Anyway, to quote what my not-so-glad fren whose bdae's this sat (update: he just got excused cos who the hell wanna go 'song ka' on his bdae?!) said,
"Only if he tahan 3 more days..."

Oh well, Life is that freaking short, so don't make it even shorter...

Oh on a sidenote, I discovered in class today that I'm a natural at IT...
Especially graphical drawings, apart from my usual forte at numbers & algebra.. =)
DFD..
I think perhaps it's time for me to consider taking a 2nd major or 2nd degree in IS management..
hee hee hee...

On a totally no-link note, I'm back to 64/65kg...bleh..

1 MoOeD~!!

At 9:29 am, February 24, 2006, Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

yah yah yah..
so smart u do lah... =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home