Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Crazy Day...

I always hated Fridays...
Not becos of the free offs that I manage to con convince my PC to give me of her free will, but becos of the tight & tiring schedule on fris.
As usual, I was stuck in town from 2-10 with tired eyes, insufficient sleep, & lack of fluids...

But... yesterday I headed down to MoS after class for Sassyjan & Young's bdae celebration.
It was fun, no doubt...
Cakes, drinks, babes, hunks, whatsoever...
Collateral damage was high, though under control...

I was pissed off by the staffs at the door & the locker counter though...

Oh well... It was a crazy nite...
& there's much more events tonite...
Sorry gals, but I'm booked for the nite.
So unable to hop over to Wala...
(Besides, Shirley go Thailand, not performing tonite..)

On a sidenote, I sleepwalked last nite.. OLE!
cos... damn, i found something not too nice when I woke up.
Darns!

0 MoOeD~!!

Post a Comment

<< Home